25 Questions Tag !

Hellloooooo

Today is a day off, so I have plenty of time to spend with my blog. After all, my husband works and I just wait for him to return home. Okay, for today I want to answer the questions tag that have been tagged to random people. This means that anyone can answer and anyone can share about the questions tag. Here, there are 25 questions that some of you may know me after this. Well....in case, if you really want to know about me LOL . Okay let's started with :


1. Do you have any pets?

-Well, this is the good question for me . As you know, I really love cats. At the moment, I have four cats. All my cats are male. They are Blackie, Busuk, Benny and Toby. Fyi, Benny and Toby is the son of Busuk. So yeah I love cats so much .

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.

- 3 things that are physically close to me right now are my cell phone in case if my husband called me, my pillows because I was lying in bed and my laptop which is I'm using it . 

3. What's the weather like right now?

- The weather today is sunny and HOT . I love it because my clothes are in hang, will quickly dry. Usually, often when by evening, it will rain . So I always be ready to pick up my clothes . HAHA

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?

- Yes I drive and yeah so many crashed I did . But, not a serious crashed . Sometimes imma bit clumsy and get nervous so easily so yeah that's why . But, I never Drink and Drive . Actually imma not an alcoholic . I never drink alcohol and never drunk .

5. What time did you wake up this morning?

I woke up at 7:30 am. Even today I'm not working, I still get up early because it may already be too familiar to me. I also have to prepare my husband to go to work. So, I woke up early is at 7:30 am. Maybe after this I will fall asleep? Jeng jeng jeng... HAHA

6. When was the last time you showered? 

- Emm should I answer this or Shouldn't I answer this ? Okay, I have to answer this . Well, actually last time I showered was last night after work . This morning I haven't shower yet because I have to clean my room, clean my house and so on . But, I already brushed my teeth and washed my face . LOL

7. What was the last movie you saw?

Do you mean in the cinema? Okay, if the cinemas, the last movie I watched was "Highland Tower" . A Malay horror movie. The story is true and all the storylines in the story was true. If the movie on television, the last movie I watched was "Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 & Part 2" . My favorite movie ever! 

8. What does your last text message say?

- My last text message was from Maxis . Maxis asked me to topup my prepaid because my phone line is getting expired . HAHA Such a friendly line -,-'

9. What's your ringtone?

- My ringtone for now is We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus . Oh I love Miley Cyrus so much . But, I love the old Mileyy !

10. Have you ever been to a different country?

- Yes, when I was 14yo, I went to Thailand. I went to my stepmother's house which is in Ratchaburi. First time to go to another country I was so scared. I can't speak Thai but I can still understand their conversation, so they can't speak English but they still understand me when I speak English. Finally, we only use sign language. LOL For me, other countries is not the same as our country. Even great countries, we would still want to return to our country .

11. Do you like sushi?

Before this, I was not like sushi because it feels like a so freshie, partially cooked, and not spicy. Then, my friend Diyana Tiara who taught me to eat sushi with soy sauce and "wasabi" salt. Wasabi is a very spicy sauce. My friend lived in Japan when she was a child, and she always eat Japanese food. Now, I'm more like Japanese food. In addition to sushi, I also eat Tako, Teppanyaki and so on. 

12. Where do you buy your groceries?

I used to buy groceries at a large supermarket like Jusco, Tesco, Giant and Cold Storage. Here all the groceries are readily available and reasonably priced. Here also regularly promotions that allow us to buy groceries in large quantities. Sometimes, when forgotten something, I would go to the grocery store near the house. LOL

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?

No, because I'm a quick nod . HAHA

14. How many siblings do you have?

I have 6 siblings. I'm the fifth. I have two brothers, two sisters and a brother . 

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

- Laptop !

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

- 22yo

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?

I always wear contact lens .

18. Do you color your hair?

I've colored my hair when I was 15yo and 19yo. My original hair color is black. I've colored my hair bright blonde, and I've also highlighted hair . And now, my hair color is black !

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.

My plan today is just waiting for my husband to come home and he wants to invite me out for dinner . YahooooooooO!

20. When was the last time you cried?
Two days ago, do not ask why .

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
I rarely eat pizza but I still eat pizza. HAHA
  I love Pepperoni Cheese with chicken .

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
- Awww Cheeseburgers ! I love Cheese :)

23. What Nationality are you ?
- I am Malaysian :)

24. What is your eye color?
- Dark brown  .

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
- Yes . But actually I rarely drink carbonated water . I'm prefer drinking water . LOL


AND I TAG this questions to all bloggers . Just do it and let me know . I would like to know about you guys too . :)




This question actually is best done by a vlogger, as it should interact in front of the camera, to show all the evidence. But, I am not a vlogger and I'm just a blogger. I still do not have a lot of confidence to face the camera. LOL

We'll meet again until our next questions tag !
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment